GMS (GLOBALLY MANAGED SERVICES) IN MYANMAR
Globally Managed Services (GMS), founded by Ranjit Barthakur, is an Asia-focused business located in Mumbai, Delhi and Guwahati from where we manage our customer relationships and provide services to enterprises in the ASEAN region and the Indian subcontinent. We deliver our services by seamlessly blending our in-house capabilities and infrastructure with the capabilities and infrastructure of our business partners.
GMS has been created with a vision to help instill, develop and sustain competitiveness in enterprises through creative solutions to address their strategic and operational challenges. We work with leading organizations across private, public & social sectors, and with our scale, scope and knowledge we are able to address and resolve problems of our clients.
We work with our clients and help them in improving their capabilities at every level and help them seize every available opportunity within their domains.
GMS approach is based on the rapid execution of the customer’s strategy, thereby allowing customers to clearly understand the costs and benefits, and resolve operational issues through advocacy, facilitation, pilots and experiments. At the heart of all the work we do with our clients is blending of pioneering initiatives into the business models and operations of companies to create platforms for rapid execution resulting in long term profit generation.
SERVICE OFFERINGS in MYANMAR
- Exploration and identification of business opportunities
- Key information on business potential (demand and supply gap analysis)
- Drawing up product-wise business plans
- Facilitation services for framing the investment plan along with P&L
- Facilitation of following:-
- Setting up of infrastructure in Myanmar
- Registration of the company / other legal obligations / compliances
- Identification of partners including finalization of JVs with both manufacturers & trading communities
- Identification and engagement with key stakeholders
- Engagements with following:-
- Government of Myanmar
- Key government officials
- Chambers of Commerce
- Trade bodies
- Advisory on various applicable taxes including
- Corporate Taxes
- Import duties
- Export Duties
- Identification of potential importers
- Identification of potential exporters
- Advisory on Supply Chain Management